Thursday, December 23, 2010

Listen with your ♥

Have you ever tried to listen with your heart? It truly requires your soul to be in tune with what is trying to be communicated.  I don't know if it is something that can be taught, but I do know when you are blessed with this special ability it will change your life forever, or it can change the life of the one you are trying to listen to. The Lord is trying to teach me how to do this, it scares me sometimes.  Mostly it scares me because I wonder if I am spiritually in tune enough to be an instrument in HIS hands, to know what it is that I need to accomplish, to know when is the exact right timing.  I continue to pray everyday for the knowledge I need.  I'm a pretty simple minded person, so for me this is a stretch, but I know the Lord would not be opening up this door for me if there were not a reason.  I live my life by FAITH, and believe in HOPE for a better future for all of us, listening with your heart requires some patience so for now I am working on that.

1 comments:

Loretta said...

I always try to listen with my heart, you know what the secret is, don't ya? It's hearing all those unspoken words in the midst of a normal conversation. love you.