Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ditch the Bra🚩

Funny story, when I went to the Mayo Clinic on Monday one of my appointments I had to remove my clothes and put on the ugly robe.  When I was finished with my tests, I stepped behind the curtain pulled it shut but was kinda waiting for the technician to leave and she never did, so I hurriedly got dressed, I kept thinking she was going to pull back the curtain or try taking a little peeky peek .. ha ha anyway I said good-bye to her and drove home, all day I kept thinking WOW I love this sports bra I just picked up at FOREVER 21 In Scottsdale (the only store that carries them in AZ) I kept thinking it was so comfortable it almost feels like I don't have one on..... well turns out.... I didn't have one on .... when I changed that night into my nightgown I realized I had forgotten my bra at the Mayo and had not been wearing one for the rest of the day, all day I thought it was so comfortable ..... IT WAS because I didn't have one on.   Yes, people I am a true blonde, I must of had a little brain fart, or it was chemo brain, or maybe it was my subconscious saying "ditch the bra already girl"

5 comments:

kittrean tanner said...

that is a FUNNY story! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. Your girls got to be free all day...good for them! So funny.
When is Kaitlyn going to be here? Can we do something mother/daughter/holiday-ish??
Love you,
Jen

Anonymous said...

I'd call that a real BOOBoo . . .

Angela Brian said...

seriously made me laugh out loud!

Loretta Valenta said...

BWHAHAHAHAHA! That is so funny! I have to ask....did to call them and tell them you left it there? hahahaha