Monday, December 6, 2010

Dr. Paul Magtibay Mayo Clinic🚩

Ok so I've been putting off blogging about this, but now I feel like I need to.  The past few months I have been experiencing some extreme pain, like being in labor,  a couple of times I even fainted and or threw up, the pain does not go away like it would if you were having your period.  Which by the way, I am not supposed to be having because chemo killed my ovaries and I am in POST menopause, remember Mr. Hotflash?  he's been on vacation for a little while now.  I am taking a estrogen blocker, but I think it's not working.
I also have been bleeding really, really bad.   I have not wanted to face it, so I just don't talk about it, like that is going to make it go away.... right?  The truth is I'm scared, I don't want to go through any more, I'm so done, the VILLAIN took my breasts and now my other parts that are feminine are being compromised because I refuse to get treatment that is needed.   I feel like I would rather be in the pain then go through another surgery, however, I know the high risk I am at because of having breast cancer and I know that I cannot ignore it any longer.   I will be seeing Dr. Paul M. Magtibay tomorrow he is also at Mayo Clinic. Let's hope I love him as much as I love Dr.Kreymerman.


4 comments:

Wendi said...

We will keep you in our prayers.

Loretta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You can do this, brave girl.

Amber said...

You can do it! You're my hero!