Saturday, August 21, 2010

Disneyland in Paris

Today, we decided to go to Disneyland Paris. It was fun but only because Eric or Frenchie as I like to call him this week, and I have fun together no matter what we do. However, it's really weird to go on rides when its a different language, like the Haunted House was really weird to me, kinda freaky.
Ok not sure if you remember me talking about how Eric gets lost at Disneyland because he always walks so fast.... well today it happened, Seriously how hard is it to lose a 52 year old American Man trying to look like a Frenchman with his baret'? I took my eyes off of him for 2 seconds and POOF he was gone, disappeared out of thin air. I remember one time we went to Disneyworld with Lisa and Chris Randall and they had taught their children to stand still and not move if they get lost, so I thought I would try that..... I sat in a chair for about 1/2 hour until I wondered????? how long will it take for him to realize I am missing from his side? Do I wait? or do I try and find him? I walked outside just a minute to see if I could see him, yeah there he was video taping the Character of Parades that was going on... he didn't even know I was missing. I think the Randalls idea may work for 5 year old's but for 50+ year olds, I'm not sure what will work...any ideas???? He had no idea, not a clue that I had been sitting and waiting on him to appear, he didn't care he was enjoying the parade.
Disneyland was so busy, just like in America the lines were long and it was hot. It wore me out today and I was actually glad to leave when we did.

Eric's choice for most unique look, I'm not sure if this is within the rules, she is not handicapped however I'm not sure this is her choice to look like this. ..... I Win again


My choice for most unique look of the day ✔



Entrance into Disneyland Paris


Pirate Ships and Frenchie



Just a little rest after lunch under a tree


Cinderella's Castle





Biggest McDonald's I have ever seen, no we did not eat here




I love the flowers and landscaping at Disneyland



Walt and Mickey


Buzz Lightyear


Disney Parade of Charcters ....






2 comments:

Angela Brian said...

HAHA. you guys kill me!

it looks like you are having so much fun, i can't wait to read more posts.

p.s. i didn't know you knew lisa and chris. and i just recently found out at my family reunion that you knew the toolsons too. how cool is that. you know pretty much my whole family!

Teri said...

I am so jealous. You guys look like you are having so much fun. I love the special people of the day. I don't think unique is the word. I think it should be the freak of the day. Did I say that? I'm sorry. Anyway, you look so cute and like you feel well. I get tired just looking at all your pictures. The food looks delicious I wish I were with you guys. Too bad I'm such a chicken. Anyway, I'm so glad you are having a good time, Love, Teri