Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Recker ♥'s BONBON



So my house is a mess, the floors need to be vacumed and cleaned, the kitchen is .... actually not too bad the family room has toys everywhere, clothes are in the washing machine and dryer, my bedroom .... let's just say the bed is not made and my bathroom needs some serious cleaning, however........ I get to spend all day with Recker he demands my every minute and I love it. I think I have finally learned how to put everything aside and enjoy the moments I know I will never get back, the kitchen will always be there, but I may not, so I want to enjoy every second I have with this little guy. Today he had his first PLUOT (PLUM) and this is what it looked like..... what a mess, then he had a fun bath, splashing water everywhere and laughing the whole time.

6 comments:

tamy scheurn said...

Recker is a "CUTIE-PA-TOOTIE"!

Katie Hastings said...

I LOVE your blog! I want to make every recipe! Being in these sort young mom moments daily I'm all too familiar with the messy messy mess, but wouldn't trade the world!

Angela Brian said...

SO CUTE!

YOU CAN TELL HE IS HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH HIS BON BON!

and dito what katie said above.

YOUR RECIPE POSTS ARE AMAZING!!!

all this time i had no idea they were there and NOW i am checking them out constantly!

Marilyn said...

Sweet baby love...nothing better! Thank goodness for the quick bath option.....wiping just can't handle the sticky....love that little face!

Tracey said...

So cute Monya... I bet being a grandma is so much fun!

Willi Nixon said...

the cutest baby!!!