Saturday, September 11, 2010

Dog Bite in the DR

This week I got these pictures from my cute missionary son and also an email telling me he had been bit by a dog. As a result of the bite he has been extremely sick. Sometimes I think it's better for mom's to not know everything, we just sit and worry too much. I know the Lord can take better care of him than I can, so today I just turn it over to HIM. Oh and by the way, it was not the dog in these pictures that bit him, it was a Rotweller.
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at Blake... He looks so happy and healthy Monya! I miss him. I can only imagine how much you do.

Jen

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

GREAT PICTURES :)

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh... I would be dying! I like the idea of turning it over to the Lord. He can heal better than we can anyways.
xoxo

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh... I would be dying! I like the idea of turning it over to the Lord. He can heal better than we can anyways.
xoxo