Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Blake

Today is Blakes Birthday .... huge shout out to him ......woo hoo

Dear Elder Williams
I love you son, happy happy Birthday you are 22 today, so hard to believe. I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday, dad was so excited to finally have a boy and I was overjoyed to hold you in my arms. You weighed 9 lbs 8 oz. and 21 inches long. Thank you for so many memories over the years, dad and I love you more than words can say. You are on your mission now and will probably not read this until you get home, or later in your life, but today I want you to know I love being your mom, and I am so proud of the man you are becoming. I pray everyday that you will be blessed and watched over, that the Lord will comfort you in times you need it and push you on the days you think you can't go anymore. We are truly blessed to have you in our family. xoxo Mom

0 comments: