Monday, February 14, 2011

What is LOVE ♥

So every year on February 14th, flowers, candy, and even people getting engaged, this is how people in the United States celebrate Valentine's Day.  I read this book about the 5 love languages  in which people show and receive LOVE.   Do you know what your love language is?


1. Quality Time- I think for this person, candy and flowers are nice but they would much rather have  one-on-one time with the person they love without any distractions.
2. Words of Affirmation- For this person it only takes a few words of love and appreciation.
3. Physical Touch- Holding hands, cuddling during a movie, sharing a kiss or hug does wonders for this person.
4. Receiving Gifts- Bust out the gifts, but remember for this person it's more about the thought than the amount of money spent.
5. Acts of Service- Show it, don't just say it. Something as simple as taking out the trash can please your Valentine. ♥


If you know the love language of your husband or wife, it makes Valentine giving so much easier.  Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone I LOVE--♥




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love YOU!!

Jen

Loretta Valenta said...

I love that book Monya! I think it is a must read for everyone! :) At my house Valentine's Day is called Valenta's Day.... :)