Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Beginning to End

It's been 3 weeks since my last surgery.  Honestly, it's been a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.  Physically my body is recovering well, it's still uncomfortable to sit for long periods of time.  The part that I have really had a hard time with is the mental ability to continue on without thoughts of my past haunting me.  I rely totally on the Lord to comfort me and know that HE will be with me through it all, beginning to end.
Prayer has become such an important part of my everyday, not that I didn't pray before but honestly, since my diagnosis with the VILLAIN I have noticed a more sincere way of actually talking with God.  I KNOW he hears me specifically when I pray, and that he knows my fears and what I can physically, and mentally handle.  It's been a great comfort to me to have that luxury, and one that for the rest of my life I will never take for granted.

1 comments:

Haleigh Bigelow said...

You da bomb.