Friday, January 21, 2011

A Quiet House

The house is quiet, Haleigh is out with friends, Kaitlyn and Brian went with Eric to Backyard Tacos, I just finished reading my scriptures and it's really, really quiet.  Maybe some time for me to reflect, no I've done way too much of that lately my brain needs a break.  I think I might turn on the TV and see what is up, ok did that nothing worth anything is UP.  I am healing, it is hard for me to sit for long periods of time, but Eric and I did go to Outback tonight, by the time we were done I felt a lot of pain, so  I know I am not quite ready for "LIFE" yet, I miss going to church though, I think this Sunday I may try and go with a pillow, but I know I won't make it through more than an hour.   I have so much to be grateful for, and just want to smile about my miracle, the Lord has truly blessed me and answered a ton of prayer.  It's funny when you get that kind of miracle, suddenly I wanted to run a marathon, well not literally but it did make me feel like maybe one day soon I can start exercising again, maybe my neuropathy will be the next thing to go away, and maybe just maybe the pain in my hips will go away for good.  It could happen!!  I guess I'm just really hopeful right now, I love my family more than they will ever know and wish I could express to them in meaningful words how much, I wonder sometimes if this is how our Heavenly Father feels about all of his children?   I am so blessed to be a mother, wife, sister, daughter of God, and friend I never realized before just how blessed we all are to have simple pleasures in our life, the ones that you cannot buy, the ones you can feel in your heart.  Thank you to all who have helped me to realize who I am, and the importance of listening with my heart.

2 comments:

Loretta said...

You are a beautiful soul, Monya and I know one person who needs you more than you think she does. You have a been through so much in your life that you know what? You deserve a quiet house every now and then. You're at a good place in your life right now. God is good! Love you!

Marilyn said...

Hugs to you this day! and smiles!

There is a little round blow up ring called a "doughnut"....it looks like a pool blow up ring without the colors....but it is used to sit on and it eases the pain....I used one when I had a broken tailbone....and now that I am older and my tailbone hurts me still...I am thinking I might get one and use it again....on the 3 hour block meetings....anyway..get one and try it...it might really make a difference and it is better than a pillow... :)