Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wedding Pictures



The Menu

the desserts

bridal bouquets

one of the centerpieces

our cute utensil holders

florals





seriously? Haleigh caught the bouquet--I better not
be doing another wedding anytime soon


succulents for the groomsmen





my girls

the groomsmen

details







mason jars 

Recker--loves sticks





These are some of the pictures we just received from the wedding day and reception night--more to come... it was such a windy day, I was pretty sure none of my centerpieces were going to make it--in fact while we were putting them all together I could hear glass breaking from one table to the next, luckily I had enough to replace what was broken--the winds calmed and the reception night was beautiful--We sure love Chloe what a great addition to the Williams Family--XOXO

0 comments: