Thursday, May 10, 2012

SUNDAY-fill my well

Lately, I've been feeling a little depressed and alone.  There has been some drama around here, which is expected when you are planning a wedding, dealing with a broken ankle, working, and volunteering.  I have gotten a little lost in those things and forgotten a few days of reading my scriptures, I do not like the feeling I get when I don't include those 30 minutes of study.  Today I needed my well to be filled, and it was, I was spiritually fed during church today. The most wonderful thing I love about the gospel of Jesus Christ is that he loves us unconditionally and knows we are not perfect, he knows me and knows of all my weaknesses, so each and every time I have to kneel and pray I am constantly saying I"m sorry for  this or that, please help me to improve in those areas--we all know that when we ask for those types of things the Lord will give us trials and chances to prove ourselves worthy.  I have so much to be grateful for in my life but forget sometimes to give myself a break, I cannot do it all and sometimes I will let people down, including my own children--I'm sorry for that, luckily I have tomorrow and the next to work on those imperfections and try to become more like our Savior.

0 comments: