Saturday, March 6, 2010

Recker







I am now officially the "babysitter" for the most beautiful little boy in the world. Kayla had to go back to work last week, she brings Recker over around 6 in the morning and Grandad Eric takes over, he loves the time he gets to spend with Recker every morning. Usually around 8 he brings Recker into me so he can get off to work. It is a perfect match, Recker and I, he still sleeps alot and I still sleep alot so we do it together. He is a really easy baby to take care of, Heavenly Father knew I needed this little guy to help me get through the "junk" in my life. I love every minute I spend with him, he recognizes us now and smiles, he loves to have his clothes off, he smiles, he loves when bonbon gives him a bath, he smiles, he loves when we make funny noises, he just smiles all the time..... I love when he sticks his tongue out when he smiles and he has a little dimple next to his right lip...so cute.
Can you tell I am a proud bonbon?

5 comments:

Kristi & Austin said...

How blessed Kayla is to have your help with that little cutie! And how blessed you are to have such a cutie to spend the day with. Heavenly father really does know what we are going through doesnt he?!?! I remember so clearly how big of a help my Mom was to me when I was a first time mom, so I know Kayla is so thankful for all you and eric do. Love you Monya<3

Peterson Family said...

What an ADORABLE little guy!! AND what a great way to bond with your Grandson. My Grandma used to watch me when I was little, she and I still have a close bond even today.

I think about you all the time, and I am glad that you had your LAST round of chemo... you did it. You made it through chemo. You should be dang proud of yourself.

Amber Kurtz said...

That baby is so darn cute. I am so glad you feel well enough to take care of him. We just found out this morning that Jenn is having a boy. I am so happy for her, she will be a great Mom to a boy. I miss seeing you at church and we are still praying for you everyday. I hope you can get through this and conquer the world. I love you! Teri

Teri said...

Monya, sorry about that, I sent you a message and when I sent it Rich's secretary Amber's name popped up. I tried to fix it and then his computer froze up. I am terrible at this technology thing. So Amber is really Teri. Love you!

Marilyn said...

Precious beyond belief!