Sunday, November 6, 2016

Possibilities

    

"For You, Whose Day It Is, Get Out Your Rainbow Colors and Make It Beautiful" --Nootka Song

Finding joy in possibility is magical.  Living in a world as a child where possibilities were stripped from me I now see endless possibility for my life as an adult.  Never in a million years would I have dreamed of actually writing a book about my life--but I did it!!  

So many times people see the gloom in life because that is what they have been taught.  I hope I have overcome seeing life through those lens's.  I want my grandchildren to see their life with endless possibility. They need to be taught they can achieve anything they put their mind to, they can dream the impossible and make it possible. I hope they embrace every opportunity and challenge in life with zest and live in the moment.

My oldest grandson Recker was diagnosed with autism when he was just a very young toddler, he is now almost seven year's old; and still is non-verbal.  I wish I could see life through his eyes. We, as a family know he understands so much of what is going on around him; but communicating is difficult.
Just last week my daughter Kayla, his mother received this from his teacher.  Four out of five.

He understands more than I realized






0 comments: