Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Eric on the Beaches of Mexico






Ok this is pretty funny to me, we are in Mexico and have been hear for a week, Just Eric and I. We called Kaitlyn and she said "what do you and dad do for 2 weeks in Mexico without us there?" At first I was thinking she was going to laugh but she was really serious. I guess in her perspective we (Eric and I) are too old to have fun on our own, got news for her we have a lot of fun together, we did before she was born and we will after she is married and gone.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Amen to that sister...if they only knew ....that's why we married these guys ...we love to be with them....the kids were a "by-product".....one we love, but guess what...now it is time to be a couple! Two weeks alone in Mexico...Oh, yeah! That's what I'm talking about!....do you guys have AC?

Unknown said...

marilyn----are you kidding me about the AC? Our condo is in a 5 star resort, yes there is AC I could never survive down here without it. love ya

Kayla Roussel said...

bahaha i love being here with you guys, you crack me up...especially dad!!! he is the BESSSST to come down here with!!! Seriously last night was one of the most random and funny nights ive had in forever!!! LOVE YOU!!! have fun running, i'd be there if i was actually getting any sleep and wasnt about to puke my brains out again hahaha!!

Linda Bennett said...

Sounds fabulous! Tyler had a great time there this weekend. I can't believe how tan you are. When I noticed your tan I remembered a comment you made when Tyler was a tiny baby and we met for dinner. You said how cool it would be if tan women produced chocolate milk. For some reason that still makes me laugh every time I think about it~ yes even 23 years later...