Monday, December 14, 2009

Recker Jay Roussel Arrives












After pushing for a solid 3 1/2 hours he's finally here. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life is the birth of a child, it's a miracle from Heaven. I helped Kayla and Jeremy push and push, Kayla was the strongest girl she deserves to sleep for 42 hours, that is the same amount of time she was in the hospital waiting for her sweet baby to arrive. When he decided to make his entrance into the world Haleigh and I were standing right behind the doctor witnessing the entire birth, it was amazing to watch and of course I cried, he's finally here and we love him. Welcome to the Family Recker.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

What a gift! Glad to know that all went well. It was long but well worth it. I am so happy for all of you.

Wendi said...

Congratulations Grandma. Isn't it the best feeling ever. He is beautiful. Enjoy every second you can. How is Blake doing? And how do you send packages. Man I am going to have to get all of the tricks from you about that mailing to the Dominican Republic. Give that baby kisses from us.

Marilyn said...

Recker will be the best distraction yet! He might have a heavy dose of Williams' stubborness...I don't know if Eric got any of it...but I do know that it runs in the family! Recker is darling, wonderful, perfect and beautiful.....what more could we ask. We are so happy for Kayla and Jeremy...love you guys, mm and katie

sara said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

OH- this makes me cry! Seriously - there is nothing sweeter. He is so handsome. Kayla- bless your heart! I bet she is exhausted -but the little miracle is worth it.

Monya - could you get any cuter? How are you holding up??

devon said...

that is going to be the coolest/funniest boy ALIVE. he has no hope with who his parents are :) tell kayla and jeremy congrats for me!!!!!! so crazy she has a baby now!

monya, you're a babe. only you and natalie portman can pull off a buzzed head. inspiration!

-devon

Tawny Antelman said...

Yyaayaaay! He is sooo adorable! Tell kayla and jeremy congrats for me :) how exciting you and haleigh got to be in the delivery room. I'm so happy the lil guy came when you were able to be there :)

I hope you start feelin better Monya. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
By the way your head scarf in the hosp pics is soooo cute, did you make it?

Jill said...

What a blessing and a tender mercy from Heavenly Father. You are a grandma! This baby will bring such a spirit into your family. I think you look beautiful even without hair. We continue to pray for you.