Sunday, December 6, 2009

Home is Where Love Starts

This is a month of JOY and HAPPINESS, I Want to show LOVE to my family and loved ones by thanking you. I found this by Mother Theresa and loved it:

It is easy to love the people far away.
It is not always easy to love those close to us.
It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve
hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain
of someone unloved in our own home.
Bring love into your home, for this is where
our love for each other must start.


This Christmas Season I know of my limitations, I know I will not be able to do the running and hustle of the Season, I am grateful for that. My thoughts and feelings are different than ever before as I approach the season of JOY and LOVE. I have a nephew who is being released from Prison tomorrow, my thoughts are with him as he is plunged into this world where no-one seems to notice the pains of others. After 3 years of incarceration he has endured more than we know, our hearts are open to him we love him and now more than ever we intend to enjoy the season of LOVE as a family united with a different cause in mind. Welcome Home Ronny!!! We Love You !!!
I hope the journey I have been taking will always remind me at this AND ALL Holiday Seasons to come, of the Love My Heavenly Father is showering upon my family. I have seen compassion and strength within the walls of my own home, I have seen friends learn to love until it hurts, and for some that is is hard as they have kept it bottled up for so long, and most important to me I have felt the arms of the Lord wrapped around me as I beg and plead for knowledge, forgiveness and warmth.


1 comments:

Sonya said...

thank you for loving Ronny and forgiving him. He loves you and I know that this time will be good for all of us. I love you!