Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kayla is being Induced


Today is my daughter Kayla's due date. I went with her to her doctors appointment. Dr. Lepetich told her he would induce her sometime either Friday or Saturday, he was so nice to do this for her, I have chemo on Monday and knew I would be so sick next week, I feel like I keep getting these little Tender Mercies and I am so overwhelmed with emotions sometimes I just cry. Needless to say Eric and I are so excited to become 1st time grandparents. I can't help but think my wonderful father-in-law Ray Williams who passed away a year ago is with Recker right now sharing some last minute advice and love with him.
She is going to be induced on Saturday December 12th at 5:00 am, whoa a little early morning but I should be holding a new baby in my arms on Sunday, and on Monday when I go to my chemo treatment I can close my eyes and remember the moment he was born, the moment I first held him in my arms, this beautiful miracle will help get through next week.

6 comments:

Wendi said...

That is so exciting, there is nothing in this world like having grandchildren. Enjoy the moment, enjoy it enjoy it enjoy it. It will be wonderful.

Cherie said...

love ya!

Marilyn said...

I am at the airport right now waiting on a delayed flight to Burbank to see Katie....and I was anxious to see what the developments were for Kayla....Yeah! Tomorrow is the day....and it is so exciting! I know you will post as soon as you can...and Katie and I will be thinking of you guys the whole time!!!! Love you all,mm

e.wilson said...

this is so powerful, monya.
not only are you so blessed during this crazy time, but these blessings are AMAZING!

still praying for you, so happy for you.
xo
e

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I think nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.