Friday, August 13, 2010

What a Romantic !!

Not sure what is happening..... I've known for a few days now that Eric was up to something, he has decided to take me on a trip just the two of us. Where? I'm not sure, all I know is I need to pack for 10 days in a small bag (seriously? I am a woman) the weather will be in the 80's during the day and the 70's at night...(that sounds heavenly) and we are leaving from Sky Harbor Airport at 7 something in the morning....this is going to be a fun adventure...what a romantic he is.

2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

What a sweet husband! Sounds so fun! I would guess Hawaii but you just went there so I can't wait to see where. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyy!! So happy for you! Have fun and relax no matter where he takes you. Lucky!
xoxoxox

Jen