Friday, August 20, 2010

Another Day in Paris day 6

We had a very fun day today, shopping, went to one museum, eiffel tower at night and lots of hand holding and smooches

Best Smell of the Day: fresh cut canteloup
Worst Smell of the Day: a lot of BO in a certain part of Paris

Best Sound today: Children laughing so hard in the park
Worst Sound today: the wheels on the Metro coming to a hauling, screeeeeeching stop

Best thing I saw today: a fountain drink machine with crunchy ice at SUBWAY
Worst thing I saw today: a woman very sick with cancer

My pick for most unique ....


Eric's pick wins for the most unique person today ✔


Fresh Fruit and Vegetables in the outside market







We found all these ancient colorful doors while we were walking today, and we just stopped at each one and took a picture





My new Anthtopology shoes got me through the day with no blisters, they were comfy


Candy store, with no Chocolates ..... only sour stuff like Brian and Kaitlyn like



The making of a beautiful crepe...sugar cinnamon and butter


Mr. Romance gone Frenchie


Eric feading the birds, just before we went into Notre Dame where they were having MASS


Looking down on my sweet husband as we walked along the Seine River, I walked a bit with him but the cobblestone almost broke one of my ankles


We took the elevator to the top floor of the Eiffel Tower, while waiting in line we met this lovely girl. Her name is Marina she is originally from Argentina but going to school in Barcelona, she is visiting Paris for 4 days trying to get all the sights in that she can, while here she is staying in Hostils. I really liked her alot, so sweet and kind, she asked about my pink "live Free" bracelet and I had some extras in my purse so I gave her one. When we said good bye at the end of the night her eyes filled with tears and she said thank you to us over and over again, we exchanged email addresses.



Nice Night Picture of the Tower



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is THE best vacation... you guys haven't missed a thing! I'm loving these posts and pics... keep em coming.
I miss you girlie.

Jen