Thursday, February 25, 2016

Finally a New Post

TWO Tag Alongs for you to read...HAVE FUN!
10 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. lost
2. 24
3. Greys Anatomy
4. Heroes
5. One Tree Hill
6. Travel Channel
7. Private Practice
8. American idol
9. Everyone Loves Raymond
10. King of Queens
10 of my Favorite Restaurants:
1. Pei Wei
2. Golden Gate
3. Rigatoni's
4. Anzios Landing
5. BJ's
6. Oreganos
7. Outback
8. Cheesecake Factory
9. Javiars
10. my kitchen
10 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. woke up at 5
2. Worked from 6-10
3. ate cottage cheese with no sugar peaches
4. kickboxing/cycling classes 2 hours of cardio love it
5. ate grilled chicken breast with cucumber
6. took a photography class 2 1/2 hours
7. picked up hales from school
8. cleaned all the drawers out in my room
9. worked on Heritage Makers business
10. got upset with Kaitlyn
10 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Spring break with my kids
2. going to Mexico
3. womans conference in Utah with my sister Sonya
4. my sister Kris coming to town
5. The Highland basketball teams boys/girls winning STATE CHAMPIONSHIP tomorrow
6. Haleigh turning 16 so she can drive next month
7. going to the movies with Eric today
8. going to New York with Kaitlyn
9. going to Europe with Eric and the girls
10. Blake going on his mission finally
10 Things on my Wish List:
1. swimsuits
2. new running shoes
3. A new pair of jeans
4. going on a mission with eric
5. getting my new kitchen
6. Some new house decorations
7. new lens for my camera
8. Heritage Makers scanner
9. new car
10. a cabin in the woods
Here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Copy, paste in your notes, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then tag a few good friends! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.

Three Names I go by
1 . Mama
2. moaners
3. bon bon
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. taco bell
2. Sees candy (yes I wore that wonderful white dress with the black bow)
3. American Express Travel, and now UsAirWays..

Three Places I have lived
1. Phx
2. Chandler
3. Gilbert

Three TV Shows that I watch....Only 3?
1. lost
2. American Idol
3. 24

Three places I have been...only three?
1. Switzerland
2. Greece
3. London, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Monoco, and Mexico
People that e-mail me regularly
1. Heritage Makers
2. Las Palomas
3. Eric
Three of my favorite foods
1. MEXICAN
2. Chinese
3. Italian
Three friends I think will repost
1. all
2. of
3. them

Things I am looking forward to
1. A mission with my husband
2. all my kids married and happy
3. Family gatherings

1 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

Cute Post and some fun new facts :) You have been to FAR to many different FUN places... WAY jealous!!!