Monday, February 15, 2016

I'm so sorry for your Loss

Today was a sad day for so many people who knew Dennis Barney. My daughter Kailtyn spent so much time at their house and really loved him. I feel so bad because I don't know what to say when this kind of thing happens. He passed away this morning. Kaitlyn was in Utah with his daughter and wife, getting Lindsey moved into her new apartment. When I called Kaitlyn to tell her she just fell apart on the phone, I didn't know how to comfort her. The six chicks Kaitlyn, Lindsey Barney, Kelsey Webster, Jaime Patterson, Ashley Scow and Emily Brinton were constantly at the Barney's house. These girls are best of friends they all lovedDennis Barney so much and talked about it many times. I am grateful for the knowledge I have of the plan of salvation. Dennis Barney is a man of righteousness and goodness, he is going to be waiting for his family in the Celestial Kingdom. I wish I knew how to comfort people when tragedy strikes but I don't and it seems that nothing you say is significant. These girls will be a good source of comfort to Lindsey

0 comments: