Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Taco Tuesday in Mexico

Today in Mexico we played volleyball on the beach, had a home run derby (Scott Petty Won) and laid in the sun soaking up some beautiful weather.

Not sure if you can tell what this is, however it is my
favorite breakfast.  Fresh fruit, Mango, Bananas, Apples,
Pears, Strawberries, Cantaloup and granola with yogurt
Hales and I 
Kaitlyn, Me and Brian out for Taco Tuesday
Tony, Me and Emily
Haleigh, Me and Hales
Overall, today was a fun day in Mexico !!!  Relaxing, perfect weather, and very good food


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monya darling!
My ex got on my facebook, and changed somethings. So I just got it back, and I am looking for you. I also wanted to tell you, I really appreciated you taking time while in MEXICO, to chat with me. You are such a sunshine, and an amazing gal! Love you to bits. Hope to talk again soon.

Kassie-Rae

tamy scheurn said...

ALL I have to say is RUDE!!!! Bon Bon you know why!!!WHAT THE HELL!! I sure hope you at least bring me backs some cokes containers and coconut!! LOVE YOU ALL! Have Fun!!! WOW would you think I am acting like a PRINCIPESSA or what!! LOVIES!!!