Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Break 2011 (Sunday)

I am in Mexico at our condo with Haleigh, her friends Haleigh, Emily, Parker, Robbie, Kaitlyn and Brian.


We woke up this morning and drove to church, I was so surprised when we arrived and the building was being renovated.  Steve and Stuart Frost were in the car just in front of us, they found out where to go so we followed them and got to church just in time to take the Sacrament.  There was no seats available in the chapel, so we had to stand outside. I love that there were so many people in church today, most of them were Americans here for spring break but it was nice to see the chapel filled with people. 


THIS IS THE DOOR AT THE CHURCH
LOOKS LIKE AN EASY BREAK IN-
I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE
CHURCH WE HAVE TO MEET IN
 I found the full time missionaries, one of them Elder Randall from Nevada, I got his mothers phone number and when I get home I will call her and let her know her son is doing well and that he loves her.  It made me think of Blake, I wish someone would call me from the DR and tell me they just saw my son and that he loves me ......  well I know he loves me, but still every mom deserves that phone call at least once while their son is serving for those 2 years.


THIS IS THE CHURCH IN MEXICO-SO FULL WE HAD TO LISTENT THROUGH THAT DOOR STANDING UP BEHIND THESE PEOPLE-AND OUTSIDE
Today I was thinking about a year ago, I was still in chemo, shiny bald head, and feeling really sick. I rarely left the condo.  Mysti and her girls were here, I miss them this year, I'm grateful that I'm not sick and that I have hair.  In fact today my hair blew in my face, I actually have pieces long enough to blow in the wind and hit my face, before I know it I will be putting it  in a pony tail and going to the gym.  


0 comments: