Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Kaitlyn is 20 Today.

Even with dark hair you are beautiful..ha ha
Dear Kaitlyn Rae:  Happy 20th Birthday.  Boy I remember when I turned 20 like it was yesterday, dad and I were dating, and I was so in love with him, but you know what?  The Love I had for him then has grown and matured into a more intimate respect and admiration for him.  He is a good man, and I know he Loves me unconditionally.  I love him more today then the 1st time I thought I did, it seriously gets sweeter and a deeper LOVE as years go by, as you struggle and have difficulties together.  Those moments I would not trade for anything in the world simply because those times are what have defined your dad and I, they are what makes the Love we have for each other Eternal.  I see you and Brians pure love for each other and I am impressed with both of you.  Never let a day go by that you don't make him feel your love for him, I can see in his eyes how much he adores you and wants to please you.  He is spiritually in tune, follow his lead and he will teach you so much about the Gospel and about Eternal Families.  Dad and I both Love Brian and You together, you just fit, in fact you are a perfect fit, we could not be happier.  Continue to make the Temple a focus in your marriage, you will learn so much in the Temple, mostly you will always feel the spirit there, the second you walk in,  to me it feels as if the world just left and Heaven has started.  I see your testimony growing as you take on the role of Wife, it is quite a responsibility isn't it?  However, it can be fun and enjoyable if you let it be lead in prayer, if you will ask the Lord for help in the areas you feel you need, don't be afraid to talk freely with Heavenly Father, really talk to him, just like you would to me or your dad, Heavenly Father knows your heart and he knows your needs, he will answer your questions, God is Always Good, and the promises he makes are bound.  Since I was diagnosed with the VILLAIN I have learned to pour out my soul to him, I'm ashamed to say that I never really had to do that before, but I realize now that there were so many times in my life when I should have, I know without a doubt HE loves me, HE knows me by name, and He Loves you, and Knows you by name too, I think when days go by when we don't talk to him he is sad, I try to imagine him crying out loud because he didn't hear from me today, and I always take the time no matter where I am even if I am in my car to turn off the radio and talk out loud to HIM.
You are my daughter, and I love that you chose me for your mama, when I think about all the other homes you could of chosen to go to, I feel so blessed you chose dad and I, you have been such a great blessing in our life and I love you so much, you teach me to be more patient, to listen with a softer heart and to care about others feelings.  You truly are an example to me, thank you.  You have so much of life ahead of you, and I am excited to see what choices you and Brian make, I know all your choices you include the Lord in and this is why I don't worry about you....EVER.
I love You Eternally
your mama

0 comments: