Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Redneck Mullet

This morning I woke up, looked in the mirror and guess what? My hair was messed up and out of place, I could actually tell I had slept on it..... woo hoo ...... I'm doing the dance .... hands in the air ...... woo hoo ....... spinning around ...... yeah yeah ......
up until today every morning it was lying to one side looking like it did the night before, but today it is standing at attention like a soldier in the army, this means it's growing enough to show the morning hair look. I measured it today and it's about 3/4 of an inch long. Still not long enough to style it the way I want to, wait who am I kidding? I won't be styling it for awhile, but this is progress I'm excited. Not even Mr. Hot Flash can upset me today. I wonder how long until I can call Kara? I saw Kara recently and asked her about that, she told me that the back of my hair will start to grow faster and longer than the front and I will know when it's time. So when I start to get the MULLET look it's time. That won't be for awhile though, never thought I would be looking forward to a redneck mullet, but I am. ha ha !!!

2 comments:

Angela Brian said...

WOO HOO!

I LOVE HOW EXCITED YOU ARE ABOUT HAVING BED HEAD HAIR!!!

I AM EXCITED FOR YOU!!

Kristi & Austin said...

LOVIN IT GIIIIRRRRRLLLL! You seriously ROCK! XOXO