Friday, January 22, 2010

Through The Years





Today is our Anniversary, I am married to a man who everyone loves. His children adore him and love to laugh at him, he is the funniest person, and does not try to be funny (thats what makes it so hilarious to them) Eric and I have been together since I was 18, we come from completely different circumstances. He had no idea what he was getting when he married me, but I know the Lord wanted us to be together. When I was a teenager I heard a song called "Through the Years" I fell in love with the words of it and over the years have deemed it to be "Our Song" these are the words and they explain exactly how I feel:
THROUGH THE YEARS

I can't remember when you weren't there
when I didn't care for anyone but you.
I swear we've been through EVERYTHING there is
can't imagine anything we've missed
can't imagine anything the TWO OF US can't do
through the years you've never let me down
you've turned my life around
the SWEETEST days I've found, I found with you
through the years I've never been afraid
I've LOVED the life we've made
and I'm so glad I stayed right here with you
through the years.
I can't remember what I used to do,
who I TRUSTED, who I listened to before
I swear you've TAUGHT me everything I know
can't imagine needing someone so,
but through the years it seems to me
I need you more and more.
Through the years, through all the GOOD and bad
I know how much we have,
I've always been so GLAD to be with you.
Through the years it's BETTER everyday
You've KISSED my tears away as long as it's ok
I'll stay with you through the years.
Through the years, when everything went wrong
together we were STRONG, I know that I belong
right here with you, through the years I've never
had a doubt we'd always work things out
I've learned what lifes about by LOVING you
through the years.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ERIC, I LOVE YOU

6 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

You guys are a pretty fantastic couple! Happy Anniversary!

Kristi & Austin said...

Happy Anniversary you guys- Eric is a lucky guy to married to you! And you are right as well, he is a funny guy!!!

Anonymous said...

Eric AND YOU are hilarious and make me laugh so much! Remember, "P.S. I Think I Love You." hahaha.
Hope you two lovebirds are out enjoying yourselves....

****HAPPY ANNIVERSARY****

Jenster

sara said...

Oh I love it!!! :)

Happy Anniversary!

Tawny Antelman said...

You look so pretty in the last pic, I love it of you and eric and eric kissing ur forhead!!

You guys are both amazing people :)

Anonymous said...

you and eric are the best parents i know and your kids love you and would do anything for you you have gaven us everything you and eric mean the world to you kids

les extraño
les amo