Sunday, March 27, 2016

Because He Lives


Today is Easter 2016.  I enjoyed every minute of the day.  Eric and I attended church, partook of the sacrament and listened to Cindy Packard and Kyhle Powell eloquently speak about the resurrection of Christ.  I was deeply touched by Cindy's talk, as she spoke of our lives in Heaven I closed my eyes and imagined being in a perfect state of mind, perfect body, no scars and being embraced by Eric's mom and Dad.  I so look forward to that day!  My life is beautiful right now, I am finally beginning to be ok with who I am, what I look like and how I speak to people.  I have 4 darling grandchildren and one to arrive in June, these sweet little angel's bring so much joy to my life. Recker is 6 year's old now, today he was so excited to take my phone and watch movies he does not have at home. As I watched him swing the bat at the traditional Williams Easter piñata his smile was pure and refreshing, he is perfect in every way.  Ezra is 3 year's old now, his laugh is contagious when he walks into the room we definitely KNOW he's here! He will run into any of our arms hug us tight and give us a big kiss on the lips....then smile with those big huge eyes of his.  He say's a few words now we relish in those moments because we know children with Autism can regress, as Recker has at times and we may not hear a word from them again for months.  Phoenix is a blondie just like his dad and his mother were at his age.  He just turned 1 year old and is making a name for himself.  He is darling walking around saying while pointing "that....that.....that...." He say's mom, dad, papa, bye bye while waving and an animated Hi to everyone he see's.  Wesley is our little princess among the boy's.  She is 6 weeks old and purely angelic. 

Because I know He Lives I can face tomorrow.  I love these hopeful words, tomorrow I will enter once again into a surgery with Dr. Lettieri.  I'm hoping to see Eric's mom while I am under sedation no one brings me safely to my comfort zone like she does.  It's late I'm tired and need to get rest, I have no anxiety, no fear going into this surgery I never have with Dr. Lettieri he gives me strength and helps me to see the big picture.  This surgery I am having is because a sore on my neck where the drain was placed during my last surgery will not heal,  that surgery was on December 2nd.  I have a problem with infection.  Sonya explained to me this week that my mother died from an infection she battled for 3 year's, seems I have her gene's running through me.


0 comments: