Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Go TEAM MONYA

I first want to say thank you so much to all who supported and helped with our fundraiser this year--we literally had more turn out then I had anticipated, it could not have been done without those family, friends and businesses who donated time, services and support--I Love You even more than I can express.




BINGO prizes


the lovely Vanna White being played by my sister Sonya
Tom Scheurn our official BINGO announcer

Kayla and Jeremy

Kaitlyn and Recker

Hales and Eric


food and BINGO


Sonya Tom Scheurn running the BINGO game

Alexa Emily Linds and Greg playing BINGO

Emily and Jenna

a few of our candy vase gifts

Me and Heather ♥

Me and Chloe

Corbin and Jenna

Hal wins "victoria secret"
We exceeded our goal in raising the money we wanted to for The American Cancer Society--we are blessed and my heart is full thank you, thank you

1 comments:

Kayla Roussel said...

Such an amazing night! It was incredible to see everyone who came out to show their love and support! You were incredible throwing this together as quickly as you did! Love you!