Saturday, March 31, 2012

Autism Speaks--Recker Love

Most everyone knows that my favorite little guy in the whole wide world was diagnosed with Autism last year.  Recker is the light of our life, he is surrounded with family who love him more than life.  My daughter Kayla has a blog, I would like all of you to check out, it keeps up with Recker and the experiences of raising a child with Autism.  Kayla is deeply involved with the Autism Speaks non-profit organization.  I am so impressed with her taking a step forward by studying, searching and increasing her knowledge about Autism by volunteering and attending meetings to learn more.  I think you will be surprised and strengthened by reading her blog.
http://ourholland.blogspot.com/2012/03/2012-cdc-autism-report-national.html

1 comments:

Kayla Roussel said...

Thank you mom!! I love you and so does Recker!!!