Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Hardest Part Of Recovery





Recker, Recker, Recker Oh how I love you little man.  I miss you so much, being able to be the ONE who picks you up when you stretch out your cute little arms, or hold you when you are sad and need a little lovin' from the last fall you took and bumped your head.   I want to run after you yelling "I'm gonna get you." but I can't yet because it still hurts, bonbon has a boo boo and the doctor says I have to wait 6 weeks again, to pick you up.  I know you don't understand what is going on, because you love bonbon and I always hold, tickle and play ball with you, but just a few more weeks and I will be able to do those things again, I promise.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has a great Aunt Jenny that would sure love to give him a million loves!!! Remind Kayla for me :)

Jenna Allen said...

No matter what he LOVES you and you're his favorite! It's clearly apparent...No one has anything on his Bon Bon!

Anonymous said...

He even resembles you . . .

Loretta said...

That Recker is a cute little boy and he knows more than you think he does. Nobody can take his BonBon's place. Love you!