Friday, November 5, 2010

It's a Good Day

I cannot believe how good I feel, today was a good day. My hips did not hurt much, I am having some cramping, and I'm not sure why since I am done with that monthly stuff, but these cramps feel just like menstrual cramps. Still it's a good day, I got to hug and kiss Recker this morning, I still cannot pick him up per Dr. Peter Kreymerman, but I get to see Dr. Kreymerman next week and hopefully he will say I can pick up more than 3 lbs. Seriously??? have you ever tried to NOT pick up anything over 3 lbs? It's harder than I thought it would be.

Ok and the best news of all is that Kaitlyn and Brian are moving to Arizona ..... NEXT MONTH ....... I know Brians family is going to miss them so much, and Eric and I have been grateful to them for welcoming Kaitlyn into their family with open arms. Brian said he and Kaitlyn prayed about this decision and know that they need to make this move right now, so how do you argue with that? We are thrilled to be having them back in Arizona all the details are being worked out, but right now, today, I have a huge smile on my face and today has been a good day. I am thankful right now for small tender mercies like being able to walk up and down my stairs still, for lunch with friends, and for the fact that my hair can actually get messed up in the wind ...... finally.

0 comments: