Saturday, July 3, 2010

Embrace it, Enjoy it

Today I decided there are so many good reasons to have short chemo hair:

1. I can get ready to go anywhere in 15 minutes
2. No matter how much I run my fingers through it, it does not get dirty and always stays in shape
3. Even the heavy winds don't mess it up
4. My grandson can't pull it out
5. I have saved a lot of money on shampoo and conditioner
6. No blow drying or straightening it dries in about 5 minutes
7. It's thicker and healthier than it's been since I was a baby (no chemicals)
8. Lots of savings on haircuts and highlights
9. I've been told it brings out the color of my blue eyes
10. It's the new me (well for now anyway)

Not sure if I will ever have my long hair again, so for now I am embracing this new look of mine. I'm not "in love" with the look but I have no choice so I'll find every bit of good in it I can.

3 comments:

Angela Brian said...

i LOvE how positive you are.

its extremely inspiring!

Nichole Barney said...

I think you are amazing! Your beauty from within shines with or without hair. That is what I love about you!

Anonymous said...

..and your hair is softer than a bunny rabbit or anything else i have ever felt for that matter! you are beautiful monya. i love you! love, emily