Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter 2014

I'm a bit behind on blogging, so before I go into a blog about my last surgery, I want to post about the most important people in my life......my family.
This year was so fun on Easter, I was able to have all my children and grandchildren here for dinner.  I made these cute baskets for Recker and Ezra


These were so fun to put together for Ezra and Recker



We hid eggs (plastic) in the backyard, and they were not really hidden, the boys are too young to search, but boy did they have fun finding.


WE are so blessed to have these cutie pies come to our family.
Recker..took off running for the pool--no stopping him


Fun dinner outside--and on paper plates...

Jeremy ended up with his boys in the pool

Singing happy birthday to Haleigh
The biggest joy in my life is my children and grandchildren, I know my children get embarrassed by me, they get frustrated with me and they are sometimes disappointed by me--but I love each one of them for their individual talents and triumphs.  I wish I was the "perfect" mother, in fact I wish I knew a "perfect" mother so I could read her book and learn from her....does she exist?  I don't believe she does, I know I compare myself to other mothers who may have a better way of doing things, all I can do is be the best I can be today, and if I fail tomorrow I will try again.

0 comments: