Friday, November 15, 2013

Today was a better day!!

There is a shortage in this world of "I LOVE YOU" today the sun came up, I woke up, said thank you to Heavenly Father for all I have been blessed with and tried to carry on.  The last few days have been hard, the next few days will be hard, but today will be a day to just listen, no talking just listen...
I went to the doctor today and had time in my car alone to do just that....listen.  I found HE is the always the TENDER behind the MERCY--love those words, and the unconditional feeling of love I feel just writing them.


 Kayla showed up with the boys this morning, thank you, thank you, thank you. I love those boys with every bit of my heart, and I am grateful to her for sharing them with me today--even though I got distracted and actually forgot to pick Recker up from school--oops--sorry I know I put a panic in her that was unnecessary.  When I arrived at the school he jumped up when he saw bon bon's car come around the corner, my heart dropped, how could I forget?  I was so looking forward to playing with him--I hugged him tight, to reassure him and tell him how sorry I was, gave him a big hug and said "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"  When I got home Kayla was waiting with Ezra, all I could say was sorry, she was gracious enough to smile and quietly say "it's OK mom" Then we played--it was exactly what I needed--
Ezra--what a joy, I love him


0 comments: