Friday, October 8, 2010

Dr. Peter Kreymerman is My Favorite Doctor ..... EVER

I visited with Dr. Peter Kreymerman yesterday. I always look forward to seeing him, Tamy thinks I have a crush on him... WHAT? Excuse me.... but I am a married woman and he is also a very happily married man.... ha ha ha
He is my favorite doctor EVER.... why you say? Well there are too many reasons to list but just a few

1. he is kind, and compassionate
2. he makes me laugh
3. I try to make him laugh
4. he is so excited to become a dad (next month)
5. he;s been with me from the beginning of my journey
6. he listens to me and shows concern for my feelings
7. I love that he's ok with letting me call him the "nipple repairman"

I remember when I was getting my expanders filled Dr. Kreymerman brought such pain to my breasts, I wanted to kick him, to this day my breasts ache everyday, but I don't want to kick him anymore, I want to kick the VILLAIN in the behind end. When he knew the expanders were going to hurt he showed compassion and genuine concern for me. I know he makes everyone of his patients feel that way, he was meant to be a doctor. Ok enough, about my LOVE for Dr. Peter Kreymerman. I am having reconstruction surgery with him on Tuesday October 12th.

I gave him the onsies, blanket and burp rags I made on one of the nights I had insomnia. He said "wait, you made all these?" I said "yeah, you're not the only one who can stitch beautiful things with your hands" ha ha ha not sure if he caught that or not.
I asked him if he knew what the burp rags were, he said "Um... is it a puke thing for a baby?" seriously ??? he may be a doctor but he is still a man..... Eric and I have had 4 children together and a grandson, and I'm not sure if he would know what those were either. I wish I had pictures, I had my camera, but I didn't want to take a picture with him while I was in my robe and I could tell he was busy, Heather (his PA) is in Maui so he's on his own. He said "let's get a picture of you when you're in recovery" funny, real funny.

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Monya - Thanks for the bracelet - I will wear it proudly! I just wanted you to know that I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers - especially with your upcoming surgrey. You are such and inspiration of strength to me. Hugs - Shelley