Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Surgery on the Calender

I had a wonderful time in Pinetop with the Brown Family. Mysti is such a great friend and I love her dearly, we have truly been through some memorable times with our children. Her son Wyley has been Blakes awesome friend for years, I love Wyley and know that he will someday be a terrific daddy, Wyley is sweet and kind to his sisters and cousins, just like his own dad, they like to come across tough and mean but actually would do anything for anyone at any given time, both have a spirit of compassion for other people. Taylor is beautiful inside and out, she has a strong testimony and will never compromise herself or settle for anything less than a Temple Marriage to a man who can not only take her to the Temple but who will take her to the Celestial Kingdom. Madison, like any other girl her age is trying to find her way in this crazy world. She too is extremely beautiful and through experiences in her own life will never settle for anyone but the best for her eternal companion. I love Maddy for who she is. Bryton, what can I say about B? Her smile lights up the room, her funny, honest whit makes you say "UM....she is right" you can't get anything past her, she has been asking me to rub her inner arm to put her to sleep for years and until just recently I found out why, I asked Eric to do that for me one night and it put me to sleep, love you B. Ivy, the baby of the family, although not so little any more she innocent and beautiful the type of innocence you want to bottle up and keep forever. I love them all, they are a fantastic family trying so hard like the rest of us to be an eternal family. The weather at the cabin was beautiful, I tried so hard not to think about the VILLAIN..but I admit once in awhile I did. Sunday when we went to church, I was overwhelmed by the Spirit during the opening song, I feel my Saviors Love so close to me that sometimes it just bubbles up in my eyes. I had no intention of bearing testimony especially since this is not my home ward and I hate to take time from other people. It felt comfortable to me though, and I knew I was supposed to be there, at that moment doing what I was supposed to do, bear testimony. I love that I can process everything I am feeling hear on this blog and to some of you it may not make a bit of sense, but to me I know someday I will look back read it and it will all make sense.
The surgery is Scheduled for September 29th, 7:30 am check in. I have been trying to keep that day out of my mind, I am scared, but no time for that this week. This week I will have all my children home, whoop hoo, Blake's farewell is on Sunday, I am so excited to hear him speak, (I wonder if he is prepared) OK that's the mom coming out in me. I am also working hard on getting the wedding plans done before my surgery. All I have left is this:
1. rent a dance floor
2. find someone to do the announcement cards
3. get the fabric for the table clothes
4. cant think of it right now but I'm sure there is more than 3 things left on my list.

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

You go girl!!....I will see you at Blake's farewell. Love you, mm

Tawny Antelman said...

Hey Monya,
Keep in mind my mom does wedding catering, decorating and planning :) Might save you some stress along the way!

Hope your doing awesome! :)
Thanks 4 the bday shout out from YOU ERIC and "CRAZYY BLAKE" (ask him about that nickname-i think he has one for me but i forgot, i use to always call him crazy blake and thats what hes in my phone as..oo the days we use to hang out all the time haha)

Anonymous said...

Monya,

If there is anything I can do to help with the wedding, please let me know! You were so helpful with making food for my wedding and I would love to return the favor!

Afton
480-209-9579

Tracey said...

What a nice post to the Brown family... I agree. Mysti is great. Wow, sounds like your life is full until your surgery date. You will do great. pls let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with the wedding. Thinking of you often.
xoxo Tracey

cheri said...

What color for the tables are you using? remember, it's not what you know but who you know, and you've got PEOPLE ..who want to help. ..Call Tawny's mom Sandy..she know everyone! ~Cheri

Anonymous said...

Your blog, today was especially beautiful, Monya. Please include
me in your long list of people who
want to help with the reception.
I love you. Bonniemom

Bonnie said...

Your blog, today was especially beautiful, Monya. Please include
me in your long list of people who
want to help with the reception.
I love you. Whoops, I did it wrong, and it came out anonymous.. Bonniemom